We will maintain your listings, prepare for open houses, stage home for best appeal, mow the lawn, coordinate repairs and maintenance and free up your time to focus on clients and closing the deal.
RMHW Realtor Support program can assist you with managing your time. Imagine having an open-house scheduled and with one phone call to Rocky Mountain Home Watch, you know that the lawn will be mowed, the porch is swept, toilets cleaned, counter and appliances are shining and the brochures and refreshments are laid out and ready.
Let our team free up your time and take care of all the details.
Realtor support services we offer (but are not limited to):
- Housekeeping services
- Stage the home (minimal to moderate)
- Lawn care (watering, trimming, mowing)
- Snow removal (make sure the sidewalk, porch driveway is clear and ice free)
- Sweep porch, flowerpots on porch
- Fresh flowers in the kitchen/dining room
- Refreshments purchased and set up
- Coordinate and meet maintenance/repair contractors
- Pick up brochures/flyers and restock lawn holders or set-up for open house
- Opening and closing the home (set thermostat, lighting, check windows, doors, lock-up)
- We can bridge the gap after the sell and before the new owners move in